SAMEER D. JAIN, DDS, MS, MSD. Diplomate, American Board of Endodontics
Dr. Sameer Jain is a board certified endodontist and brings his respectable academic and clinical background to Red Rock Endodontics. His most recent professional experience outside of private practice was serving as an Assistant Professor and the Director of the Urgent Care Clinic with the Department of Endodontics at Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU) School of Dentistry.
Dr. Jain grew up in Mumbai and received his dental degree from the renowned Mahatma Gandhi Dental College, India (2007-2011). He subsequently continued his studies at SUNY Buffalo, graduating with a Master’s in Dental Biomaterials (2013-2015). His research has earned a recognition in the form of the American Association of Endodontists’ Resident Award, Jean-Marie Laurichesse Award, James H. Revere Scholarship, Pierre Fauchard Academy Award, MIT’s Young Innovator TR35 Fellow Award, and the ADA’s Henry M. Thornton Fellowship award.
Being a clinician at heart, he pursued his passion for endodontics at the world’s largest medical center at University of Texas Health Science Center School of Dentistry at Houston, graduating with a certificate and MSD in Endodontics (2015-2017). Before moving to Las Vegas, Dr Jain has kept himself fully occupied professionally with teaching, researching, and also practicing as an associate at private endodontic offices in Virginia. His achievements in the past years include—
- Establishing the country’s first dynamic navigation model for Minimally Invasive Endodontics research and development.
- Designing and patenting a type of a novel obturation and irrigation system called Hybrosonic during his time in dental school.
- Publishing in the Journal of Endodontics a research paper called “3-Dimensional Accuracy of Dynamic Navigation Technology in Locating Calcified Canals.”
- Authoring and co-authoring numerous peer-reviewed published articles and two books in the field of endodontics.
- Being a scientific reviewer for all the highly recognized endodontic journals (Journal of Endodontics, International Endodontic Journal, and Clinical Oral Investigations)
- Serving as a nominated member of the AAE’s Research and Scientific Affairs Committee.
- Being inducted as a Fellow of the Academy of Dentistry International for his notable contributions to the field.
Dr. Jain is proficient in all areas of modern advanced endodontics such as 3D imaging in diagnosis and treatment planning, precision non-surgical and microsurgical endodontic techniques, managing dental trauma and endodontic revisions of previously treated teeth.
Dr. Jain states “My accomplishments are meaningless without the love and support of my friends, family and most importantly my patients! I enjoy interacting with my patients and accept the challenge of alleviating fears associated with the thought of having a root canal procedure. I believe in placing the comfort of my patients first before anything else. I strive to provide evidence-based endodontic treatments for the best endodontic and restorative outcome for my patients and referring dentists. I am thrilled to join Dr. Kim and his amazing team at Red Rock Endodontics and hope to serve the dental community of Las Vegas with the same compassion and clinical excellence.”
Outside of the office, Dr. Jain is a fitness enthusiast who enjoys hiking, sports, movies, and music. He also loves travelling and spending time with his fiancé, family and friends.