GREG Y. KIM, DDS. Diplomate, American Board of Endodontics
Dr. Kim received his DDS degree from New York University College of Dentistry in 2006. Upon graduation, Dr. Kim joined the Army Dental Corps to provide dental care for our men and women in uniform. Dr. Kim truly enjoyed practicing dentistry in the military setting, but decided to leave the Army after three years to pursue further training in endodontic specialty.
After practicing general dentistry for several years, Dr. Kim returned to school at University of Pennsylvania for his endodontic specialty training, and moved to Las Vegas in 2013 with his wife Diana and son Dennis. As a Board Certified, patient-centric specialist provider, Dr. Kim’s most important priotity is providing the highest quality care based on best available evidence in a comfortable setting. One of Dr. Kim’s favorite activities when not in the office include traveling and getting away to national and state parks with his family.
ACTIVE PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIP
- American Association of Endodontists (member since 2011)
- American Dental Association (member since 2003)
- Nevada Dental Association
- Southern Nevada Dental Society
- University of Pennsylvania, Endodontic Residency
- New York University, BA, DDS (Combined 7 year program)
- Stuyvesant High School, New York, NY
NON-PRIVATE PRACTICE ACTIVITIES
- US Army Dental Corps, 2006-2009
- Callen-Lorde Community Health Center, NY, 2010-2011
- UNLV School of Dental Medicine, part time faculty, endodontic department, 2014-2017